<标题>但是用指針的話，可以只用1次call ? 復雜度 o(n)
(10 minutes) Write a program called fib.c that calculates the nth fibanocci
number. The equation for the Fibonacci numbers is defined as follows:
- Name your executable fib.out
- Your program should accept N as a command line argument
- You MUST solve this program RECURSIVELY
- Unlike the example in class, you may only have ONE RECURSIVE CALL in
1. Hint pointers help make this possible.
- Here are the first 100 numbers in the Fibonacci sequence
The 0th fibanocci number is 0.
The 1th fibanocci number is 1.
The 10th fibanocci number is 55.